[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Election 2020 Trac Wiki ready

Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS GIS election 2020 variablestarlight at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 06:00:18 PST 2020

I have now prepared the Trac Wiki as far as it can be done at this
stage. I have even indicated that past some point the wiki is going to
be updated as the election proceeds.

Please, have a look and write back in case you disagree or find eventual
typos or problems:

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Election2020

We are set to start on Monday 21 December 2020 with nominations.

The next step will be to announce the start of the nomination period on
all relevant lists. This will happen before 12:00 (UTC) 2020-12-21.

Immediately after that, and in accordance with the election rules, I
will ask current members of the PSC if they wish to stand up as
candidates for reelection. As it is not entirely clear from the wiki how
this should proceed, I believe it is reasonable that I will pose the
question on the PSC mailing list and current members may answer
privately to me or publicly on the list. After that we proceed as with
any regular candidate.

All the best,

Hernán (CRO)