[GRASS-PSC] [GRASS GIS Elections 2020] Current members of the PSC willing to stand up for reelection?

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Dec 22 08:43:55 PST 2020

I have no issue with either proposal. I did not respond because I never saw a notification, even though I was looking for it.

Michael
______________________________
C. Michael Barton
Director, Network for Computational Modeling in Social & Ecological Sciences
Associate Director, School of Complex Adaptive Systems
Professor, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: http://shesc.asu.edu, https://complexity.asu.edu, http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton