[GRASS-PSC] Nomination of Anna Petrasova

Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS GIS election 2020 variablestarlight at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 07:13:07 PST 2020

Dear members of the GRASS GIS community,

Anna Petrasova has now accepted a nomination to the PSC made by Verónica
Andreo.

Hernán
Chief Return Officer (CRO)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Nomination of Anna Petrasova
Date: 	Thu, 24 Dec 2020 14:25:01 +0100
From: 	Veronica Andreo <veroandreo at gmail.com>
To: 	cro.grass at osgeo.org
CC: 	Anna Petrášová <kratochanna at gmail.com>

Dear CRO,

I'd like to nominate Anna Petrasova (in cc)

Anna is an invaluable asset for the GRASS GIS project. Her contributions
to core, addons and especially to the GUI are really impressive and
always push our beloved software forward. Moreover, she has done a
superb job mentoring many GSoC students that have brought significant
and needed changes to GRASS.

Best,
Vero