[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Budget request for 2020

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Jan 6 03:50:12 PST 2020

Hi PSC,

Below the email which I had sent to the board.
However, we need to modify the request as code sprint support needs to
be requests separately from the general (current) request.

Hence, I have separated out the sprint requests (to be submitted later
this year):
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Budget_2020#Planned_Expenses

Now:
- please verify that the figures are right

Once done (ASAP!), we need to update the entry here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Budget_2020#OSGeo_Projects

thanks
Markus

--