[GRASS-PSC] GRASS GIS Budget request for 2020

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:07:03 PST 2020

Jody here, think I am still on this list from a while back ...

Code sprint funding has seen a wide range of use at OSGeo:
- Catering / venue as Mortiz notes
- Travel / Accommodation
- Financial assistance to help folks attend
- Reduction in attendance fee (as proposed for Bolsena sprint this year)

Hunt through the wiki and board mailing list for example.
--
Jody Garnett