[GRASS-PSC] [Motion] Second payment for new GRASS GIS Hugo based web site

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 1 06:27:46 PDT 2020

Dear PSC,

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 9:03 PM Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:
> The new, shiny GRASS GIS website is up and running for some time at
> https://grass.osgeo.org/ with its code base available at
> https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-website .
>
> In the last weeks, the main developer, Nicolas Bozon
> (https://github.com/nbozon) has done further developments, esp. fixes.
>
> This motion is to vote on the second (and last) payment of 2000 USD
> (out of the budgeted 6000 USD [1]) to Nicolas Bozon.
> The money transfer can then be directly done from OSGeo to the
> developer (already clarified with the OSGeo treasurer).
>
> Motion:

The result:

Anna Petrasova +1
Helena Mitasova +1
Margherita Di Leo +1
Markus Neteler +1
Martin Landa +1
Michael Barton +1
Moritz Lennert +1
Peter Loewe +1
Vaclav Petras +1

I declare the motion passed.

Next I'll initiate the issuing of the payment by OSGeo, directly to
Nicolas Bozon.

Thanks to all contributors [1] in the Web-site migration effort!

Best,
Markus

[1] https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-website/graphs/contributors