[GRASS-PSC] Request of write access to the GRASS addons repository

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:32:51 PDT 2021

Dear Julia

Thanks for your interest in contributing to GRASS GIS! This is always great
news!

The current procedure for write access request does not fully reflect the
flexibility of contributing on GitHub. Given that PRs can be opened without
write access, you can just go ahead and propose any changes you want/need
as PR. Your mentor and/or other GRASS devs/contributors can work with you
and guide you in that. Then, when your mentor thinks you are ready, he can
give you write access (or ask for it) so that you can merge your own PRs or
merge other people's PRs.

What do you plan to tackle?? :)

All the best,
Vero