[GRASS-PSC] Proposed mail: Support GRASS GIS financially !

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Feb 4 09:04:20 PST 2021

Good idea
_____________________________
C. Michael Barton
Director, Network for Computational Modeling in Social & Ecological Sciences
Associate Director, School of Complex Adaptive Systems
Professor, School of Human Evolution & Social Change
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671(SHESC), 480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: http://shesc.asu.edu, https://complexity.asu.edu, http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton