[GRASS-PSC] question about online voting system

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Feb 15 12:35:51 PST 2021

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 9:25 PM Michael Barton <Michael.Barton at asu.edu> wrote:

> Thanks Markus.
>
> I had thought it was LimeSurvey, but when we initially checked the site says that the free version is limited to only 25 recipients. So I guess that OSGeo is using the Community Edition (which I found after some digging).

The technical stuff is known by OSGeo SAC:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status#limesurvey
(the link therein points to a password protected page to which I have access)

Checking it I ended up after some search here (seems LimeSurvey has
restructured their site without redirects):
https://account.limesurvey.org/de/lts-releases-download

About any limit I don't know, maybe other SAC members do.