[GRASS-PSC] [GRASS GIS Elections 2020] First message went without link, new message on its way

Chief Return Officer (CRO) - GRASS GIS election 2020 variablestarlight at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 04:46:18 PST 2021

Dear members of the GRASS GIS community,

We are having an issue with the voting system and are working to solve
it asap. We appreciate if you wait with your vote until it is solved.

Also some people had more than one e-mail adress registered and
therefore got more than one invitation. Most of the duplicates have been
deleted, but in case you got more than one, please be so kind to vote
only once.

Thanks for your patience

Hernán

Chief Return Officer (CRO)