[GRASS-PSC] Request for write access to GRASS addons repository

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Jan 21 11:55:47 PST 2021

Dear Guido,

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 8:21 AM Guido Riembauer <riembauer at mundialis.de> wrote:

> Dear GRASS project steering committee,
>
> I would like to ask for write access to the GRASS addons repository,
> having read and accepted the Legal aspects of code contributions (RFC2).
> I suggest Markus Neteler, who is also my supervisor at mundialis, to be
> my mentor for this purpose. My GitHub username is griembauer, I am
> mainly proficient in Python and could gather some experience in writing
> GRASS addons especially for remote sensing and image analysis.
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Guido Riembauer

Welcome to GRASS GIS Addons - I have sent an invitation via GitHub to
you (please accept it to activate your account) and added your record
to "grass-addons/contributors.csv" (change [1]).

Here some hints: Please, prior to submission, check your code and
manual contributions against the rules defined in the document
Submitting (and its subsections):

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Submitting
--> Submitting rules

and please also take a look at
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

This ensures a smooth integration into the standard GRASS code base
and avoids portability problems.

The "What's next" we addressed here:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/HowToContribute#Thenwhat

Looking forward to your future contributions!

Happy coding,
Markus

[1] https://github.com/OSGeo/grass-addons/commit/9383b955eac9a5cf9abb319bbceb6b3b732bf20b

--