[GRASS-PSC] First meeting of the new PSC

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 09:48:37 PST 2021

This is great news! Thanks Helena and Michael for such a good disposition :)

So, we confirm Wednesday 3rd at 9 pm CET (
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=2&day=3&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=207&p2=51&p3=48&p4=25&p5=197)
for our first meeting.

Markus, would you mind offering a zoom link then, please?

See you all soon! Have a nice weekend!

Vero