[GRASS-PSC] Accounting and organization of sponsorship

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Mar 15 07:41:44 PDT 2021

I've been following this closely and many foundations have switched to
Open Collective, as it seems to be a good solution that handles
invoices, tax receipts, distributing funds; whereas recently Github has
fallen out of favor by foundations because it has recently stated that
it will not produce tax receipts (sorry I don't have that link handy).
I've heard success stories by foundations based out of the EU and the
United States.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training