[GRASS-PSC] Moving sponsoring to Open Collective

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Fri Sep 10 06:05:00 PDT 2021

Here a similar question to a project's mailing list with a (very) big
user-base:
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2021-September/064002.html

(
ps- I had to go the the mailing list archice, click on the current
month's Thread link, then search for 'Pay' to get to the link, to
copy-and-paste here. Every email from GitHub has a link that can be
quickly used further. This is a minorest example of saving time.
)

---