[GRASS-PSC] Important question about GRASS Mac binaries

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Aug 16 11:00:28 PDT 2022

I thought it might be best to start here rather than the dev group.

I've just learned that ASU faculty will no longer have access to very large Google Drive storage. We're cut from semi-unlimited to 20GB.

I've been putting the GRASS Mac binaries on my ASU Google Drive site and linking them to my WikiDot web page where they made available to the community. So now I have to put these files elsewhere. Is there storage for the GRASS project where these can go? It's not huge but not tiny. Currently at about 13 GB for all. If not, I may look into creating an OSF or Zenodo community I can use.

Suggestions?

Michael
_____________________________

C. Michael Barton