[GRASS-PSC] difficult to get GRASS source code package

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Mon Feb 14 08:14:10 PST 2022

I stand corrected. I am not sure that I have the current 8.0 stable release. Cloning gives me the main repository, not 8.0.0 stable. I can check out a branch but need to make sure that I've got the stable release 8.0.0. The reason is that I'm trying to package this in sync with other platforms. It looks like the 8.0.0 branch was updated recently. So it is not the fixed stable release of 17 days ago.

Michael
_____________________________

C. Michael Barton
Associate Director, School of Complex Adaptive Systems (https://scas.asu.edu<https://scas.asu.edu/>)