[GRASS-PSC] PSC meeting minutes - February 11, 2022

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 16 11:38:22 PST 2022

Dear Vero, all,

Regarding backporting, I'm not sure if GRASS GIS already uses the
backport GitHub action, but I really recommend it (credit to Matthias
Kuhn from QGIS).  See
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/blob/main/.github/workflows/backport.yml

-jeff

On 2022-02-16 1:54 p.m., Veronica Andreo wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Have a look the PSC meeting minutes of our recent meeting on February
> 11, 2022:
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Minutes/PSC_Meeting_20220211
> <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/PSC/Minutes/PSC_Meeting_20220211>
>
> Topics covered:
> # Planned budget for 2022
> # Sponsoring
> # Participation at FOSS4G 2022 and other conferences
> # Bugs related to Windows
> # Backporting
> # Google Summer of Code 2022
> # DOI/Citation - which and how many contributors should be cited?
> # RFC about Python language
> <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/RFC/8_LanguageStandardsSupportPython> -
> All: *Please review and comment so we can vote on it*
> # Releases
>
> Thanks everyone!
>
> Best,
> Vero
> --
> Dra. Verónica Andreo
> Investigadora Asistente de CONICET
> Instituto Gulich (CONAE - UNC)
> Centro Espacial Teófilo Tabanera (CETT)
> Falda del Cañete - Córdoba, Argentina
> +54 3547 400000 int. 1153
> https://veroandreo.gitlab.io/ <https://veroandreo.gitlab.io/>

Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training
co-founder of FOSS4G
http://gatewaygeo.com/