[GRASS-PSC] Grass birthday, upcoming PSC meeting and stickers

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 00:03:13 PDT 2022

Hi Vashek,

Thanks for your reply! I'll ping you in the chat regarding stickers then :)

The suggested time for this friday "GRASS 39 b-day" sounds good to me! I'll
send out an invite to the lists and then, tomorrow before the meeting you
can send the link as we have done before :)

For the PSC meeting , yes, it would be great if you can take over this
time. If my plans change then, I'll join as well.

See you tomorrow!
Vero