[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: Call for ideas to post in social media

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu May 19 07:50:38 PDT 2022

Thanks Markus, all!

It would be cool to somehow automate such posts based on modules (maybe
also addons), something like "module/addon of the week" iterating thru
manuals with screenshots (the link provided by Vashek), and getting module
name, description, screenshot and website, paste into a template and
publish. I think we have discussed this several times :)

Any ideas/hints on how to tackle this? Or someone willing to assist? ;)