[GRASS-PSC] [Motion] Appoint Vaclav Petras as new treasurer

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 12:59:38 PST 2023

Markus!

I realized now that in the motion pass email, I didn't thank you for your
time and efforts serving as treasurer. Please accept my apologies! And
thanks, it was an intensive period!!

Vashek do you need any instructions from Markus regarding ledger or other
documents/procedures?

Apologies again! And thanks both for your time!

Best,
Vero