[GRASS-PSC] Fw: Aw: Re: [Motion] Proposing Edouard Choinière as a new core developer

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Dec 18 13:28:56 PST 2023

Dear Edouard,

On Mon, Dec 18, 2023 at 6:33 PM Veronica Andreo via grass-psc <
grass-psc at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Thanks Markus for the motion and thanks everyone for voting!
>
> Results:
> Anna Petrasova: +1
> Helena Mitasova: +1
> Helmut Kudrnovsky: +1
> Huidae Cho: +1
> Markus Neteler: +1
> Martin Landa: +1
> Michael Barton: +1
> Vaclav Petras: +1
> Veronica Andreo: +1
>
> I hereby declare this motion as passed. Welcome Edouard! :)

Congratulations and welcome!

> Markus, Vashek, Martin, would any of you grant Edouard the github
permissions, please? Thanks!!

Sure:
[image: image.png]
Added :-)

> In a private thread, Edouard suggested having some sort of tour/guideline
on how the project handles issues, PRs and such. Shall we coordinate a call
perhaps?

Maybe a good occasion to note down our procedures.

Best

Markus Neteler, PhD
https://www.mundialis.de - free data with free software
https://grass.osgeo.org