[GRASS-PSC] [Motion] Approve Linda's student grant project and issue first payment

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 06:52:07 PST 2023

Dear all,

Thanks for casting your votes!

El jue, 21 dic 2023 a las 11:44, Veronica Andreo (<veroandreo at gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Dear all,
>
> Linda has presented a new project to be funded with GRASS student grants.
> In this occasion she plans to continue working on the GUI history browser
> panel. Have a look at the project here:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/18jt_8H9_KbyVWGGb6TEbCkMbGcExFe9aJ10kgfZQJ2c/edit?usp=sharing
>
> I hereby propose to approve Linda Karlovská's application for the GRASS
> student grant and issue the first payment as described here:
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Student_Grants.

The results are as follows:
Anna Petrasova: +1
Helena Mitasova: +1
Helmut Kudrnovsky: +1
Huidae Cho: +1
Markus Neteler: +1
Martin Landa: +1
Michael Barton: +1
Vaclav Petras: +1
Veronica Andreo: +1

I hereby declare this motion passed. Congratulations Linda! Looking forward
to your new contributions!!

@Vashek, would you ping Michael Smith to issue the first payment, please?

Have a great start to 2024!
Vero