[GRASS-PSC] Stepping down

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:19:26 PST 2023

Hi Moritz,

I'm sorry that you stepped down from PSC and I hope to still see some
answer from you in the mailing lists from time to time. Your comments and
contributions are and will always be appreciated! Thanks for all the time
and effort you have dedicated to GRASS project and community through the
years! We wish you all the best in the next path you'll follow :)

We have already invited Helli to join tomorrow's meeting if he's available.

Cheers and thanks again!
Vero