[GRASS-PSC] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Preparing annual report on the AGM slides

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Jun 24 13:42:52 PDT 2023

Hi Vero,

>I have updated the GRASS slide for the AGM, feel free to edit or suggest modifications :)

thanks for the AGM slide update!

I've left some comments there. Maybe adding a short note there about future development directions, i.e. inital work to support cmake building/compilation. maybe in that way we are able to attract more helping hands. :-) the same is valid for the inital work for the R-GRASS-interface upgrade.

ciao
Helli