[GRASS-PSC] Add PSC members to OpenCollective site under "contributors"?

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri May 12 11:43:50 PDT 2023

Hi PSC,

In the today's PSC video call we discussed the idea of having more
people listed under  "Core Contributors" in OpenCollective (see
https://opencollective.com/osgeo/projects/grass, at bottom).
An idea is to invlte the PSC members (you!) here.

There are different roles in the system. Here a suggestion for the roles:

- Core Contributor --> PSC members (also selected others?)
- Admin --> PSC chair, treasurer
- Accountant --> PSC chair, treasurer

What do you think? To make it easy I could simply invite you through
the OpenCollective admin interface and you either accept or not the
invitation.
Extra work for your: nothing :)

Cheers,