[GRASS-PSC] Add PSC members to OpenCollective site under "contributors"?

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun May 21 23:10:42 PDT 2023

Dear PSC team,

On Fri, May 12, 2023 at 8:43 PM Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hi PSC,
>
> In the today's PSC video call we discussed the idea of having more
> people listed under  "Core Contributors" in OpenCollective (see
> https://opencollective.com/osgeo/projects/grass, at bottom).
> An idea is to invlte the PSC members (you!) here.
>
> There are different roles in the system. Here a suggestion for the roles:
>
> - Core Contributor --> PSC members (also selected others?)
> - Admin --> PSC chair, treasurer
> - Accountant --> PSC chair, treasurer
>
> What do you think? To make it easy I could simply invite you through
> the OpenCollective admin interface and you either accept or not the
> invitation.
> Extra work for your: nothing :)

I have invited those of you who are already registered at OpenCollective.

These PSC members I could not find in the system, please consider to
register (https://opencollective.com/osgeo/projects/grass):

- Michael Barton
- Helmut Kudrnovsky
- Martin Landa
- Huidae Cho
- Anna Petrasova

and then let me know your handle (private email is fine).

Best,