[GRASS-PSC] OSGeo Community Sprint 2023

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 00:09:19 PDT 2023

Dear Vero, all,

In any case, perhaps you can provide further details? Is it just you asking
> for support or how many? Do you have an estimate?

I just aware of Markus, me and Linda planning to come to Vienna code
sprint. My expenses should be around 330 EUR (three nights in Vienna +
train ticket from Prague). Linda is planning to stay for two days, so
around 140 EUR. Markus, can you please provide your expectations?

Best regards, Martin