[GRASS-PSC] Registered on Codeberg.org?

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 04:19:01 PST 2024

Dear Hamish,

Thanks for your email. We discussed this during the PSC meeting [0] we had
right after this email. We don't know who created the Codeberg account, it
was none of us....

Sorry for a very delayed answer, I'm reviewing minutes for the next psc
meeting and found this back 🙈

Best,
Vero

El dom, 5 nov 2023 a las 1:30, Hamish B via grass-psc (<
grass-psc at lists.osgeo.org>) escribió:

> Hi folks,
>
> I noticed that last week someone registered "Grass-Development-Team"
> as a project org on Codeberg*. I was wondering if you were aware of
> this and if it might have been one of you.
>
> [*] https://codeberg.org/Grass-Development-Team
> Codeberg is shall we say "not at all dissimilar" to GitHub, but run by
> a non-profit and all FOSS.
>

> best regards & have fun in Vienna,
> Hamish
>
> (who is all for supporting FOSS backend infrastructure)

Dra. Verónica Andreo
Investigadora Adjunta de CONICET
Instituto Gulich (CONAE - UNC)
Centro Espacial Teófilo Tabanera (CETT)