[GRASS-QA] GRASS QA: neteler |column.c | no clones | 0 monsters |0 warnings

soccerlab.info at gmail.com soccerlab.info at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 15:57:14 EST 2009

Hello neteler,

here's a report on your recent GRASS-SVN change :

ANALYSIS

your changes to files/class/methods/functions :

          File :grass/branches/releasebranch_6_4/lib/db/dbmi_base/column.c

The system don't find class, method and function
 in this file during analysis!

Threshold grass key metrics values at Fri Jan 02 16:13:54 EST 2009 are:
----------------------+-----------+-----------+-----------+
                      | warning   | middle    | extrem    |
                      | limits    | limits    | limits    |
----------------------+-----------+-----------+-----------+
Complexity (Cyclo):   |         6 |        13 |        21 |
ParamNBR:             |         3 |         6 |         9 |
CalledNBR:            |        10 |        23 |        37 |
LOC:                  |        42 |        91 |       141 |
----------------------+-----------+-----------+-----------+

Measures (see below Web page for details) :
    -Complexity (Cyclo): a complexity index
    -ParamNBR: number of passed parameters
    -CalledNBR: number of called functions
    -LOC: Lines Of Code
    -Global analysis: based on 21 metrics(the fourth preceding include)

Message interpretation :
    OK : Nothing to say at all
    *  : this is getting close to be out of range, consider revising the code
    ** : this is a baby monster, you should revise this function
    ***: this is a monster, definitely you should revise this function

Conclusion interpretation :
    CORRECT     : if all metrics are situated before warning limits
    WARNING     : if 1 to more metrics are between warning and middle limits
    BABY_MONSTER: if 1 to more metrics are between middle and extreme limits
    MONSTERS    : if 1 to more metrics are in the extreme limits