[STATSGRASS] accessing the AI-Geostats.org server

Ulrich Leopold uleopold at science.uva.nl
Fri Aug 30 04:49:46 EDT 2002

It's due to a bad managed server. Gregoire Dubois sent already an email to
the ai-geostats list to announce that there are some problems like you
mentioned. He will soon move the server to another place and will manage it
himself to avoid these kind of errors.

Ulrich

Ivan Kautter wrote:
> List subscribers,
>
> The link to AI-Geostats.org server yields a pop-up window requiring the
> input of a user and password.  Have others experienced this and would do
> I gain access to the site?  I have been on the site before, so I can't
> understand why I can't access it now.  Thanks.
>
> Ivan

Ulrich Leopold MSc.

Department of Physical Geography
Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics
Faculty of Science
University of Amsterdam
Nieuwe Achtergracht 166
NL-1018WV Amsterdam

Phone: +31-(0)20-525-7456 (7451 Secretary)
Fax:   +31-(0)20-525-7431
Email: uleopold at science.uva.nl
http://www.frw.uva.nl/soil/Welcome.html

Check us also out at:
Netherlands Centre for Geo-ecological Research
http://www.frw.uva.nl/icg