[STATSGRASS] rast.put & colors

Bodo Ahrens Bodo.Ahrens at univie.ac.at
Thu Sep 12 08:06:25 EDT 2002

hallo helpers,

I try to use rast.put. I am able to put the raster file (floating precission
with NA values) into grass.

The problem is the color scheme: How can I define breaks and colors?

I tried variations of

rast.put(G,lname=paste("9",month.fname,day.fname,hour.fname,minute.fname,".",imgtype,sep=""),
layer=aust$rimage.3d,
title="2dRadarimage",breaks=c(-0.5,0.5,13.5),col=c("red","black"))

but grass always applies its default colors.

I am trying on
LINUX SUSE 8.0
GRASS/R 0.1-11
R 1.5.1
GRASS 5.0.0pre5

What is the trick?
I am relatively unexperienced with R/GRASS, GRASS, thus I appreciate help on
stupid question very much!

Thanks

Bodo
--
Dr. Bodo Ahrens
Institut fuer Meteorologie und Geophysik, Universitaet Wien
E-mail: Bodo.Ahrens at univie.ac.at