[STATSGRASS] Grass link to Gstat

Agustin Lobo alobo at ija.csic.es
Tue Apr 1 08:16:55 EST 2003

Great! thanks. I've downloaded http://gstat.geog.uu.nl/bin/gstat-2.4.2.tar.gz
and configured with:

./configure --with-grass --with-netcdf=/usr/local/netcdf-3.5.0
--without-gdal

then make;make install;make install -n

And now it works with raster layers. I've tested
with an small one (50 x 100), now I'm testing a large
one (1000 x 1000).

Is it possible to save the variogram from
within  gstat -i and not just displaying it?

Agus

Dr. Agustin Lobo
Instituto de Ciencias de la Tierra (CSIC)
Lluis Sole Sabaris s/n
08028 Barcelona SPAIN
tel 34 93409 5410
fax 34 93411 0012