[STATSGRASS] Fwd: R-GRASS question

javier garcia - CEBAS rn001 at cebas.csic.es
Thu Nov 6 11:43:45 EST 2003

Hi all;

I also asked this question directly to Roger Bivand, but perhaps anyone else
know the answer:

Do you have an example, or know about someone who has, about how to generate
maps in R and export them into GRASS?

I mean: I would like to create GRASS maps in R, considering the actual region
of GRASS, but in the source for these new maps is not any GRASS imported
maps; it could be, for example, a random field, or whatever. And I would like
that these maps could take the class of GRASS imported maps, so I could, for
example, overlay them on the GRASS maps in R, or exported them to GRASS.

I guess this could be done in someway. But how?

Could you help me with this?

Thanks all and best regards

Javier

--