SV: [STATSGRASS] Therotical basis of Kriging

Torben Bach torben.bach at geo.au.dk
Fri Oct 31 02:49:56 EST 2003

Hi Ahmet,

I don't know if this is too elementary, but on this site:
http://petro.kigam.re.kr/~phw/geostat/ you can download an article in
two parts called "Petroleum Geostatistics for nongeostatisticians" which
appeared in "Leading Edge" in 2000. The first part handles the very
basic concepts in an informal way. Otherwise Edzer J. Pebesma's
excellent PhD thesis on the subject is available at
http://www.gstat.org.

Regards,

-Torben