[STATSGRASS] Export ImageJ polygons to shapefile with R

Bio7 marcel.austenfeld at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Oct 22 03:42:53 EDT 2007

Hello,

in my application i use imageJ and have also integrated Rserve for the
communication with R.
What i like to do is to create a shapefile from multiple ImageJ selections
(ROI's) with the help of
Rserve which i can load then in Grass. At the moment i export the x,y
coordinates for each
polygon as a x list and y list (x0,y0 for the
first selection, x1,y1 for the second selection etc.) to the workspace of R.
My question is, how can i write a shapefile from this x-lists and y-lists?

Any help is appreciated

With kind regards

Marcel