[GRASS-stats] gstat error

Jarek Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Sun Apr 26 09:48:47 EDT 2009

Thanks you!
 it means problem is with spgras6, and default option plugin=NULL

as I know (but I can be absolutely wrong)  if plugin option is not set,
it ussualy is set to TRUE if grass region and file extend are the same.
But by default, using OGR directly on grass data import file as it is in
GRASS ie. as 3d vector

it simply means that from grass, point file for kriging interpolation
shoud be imported with plugin=FALSE
in that way all works fine.

It explains why it work earier

thanks for your help and suggestion