[GRASS-stats] Incompatible library version for module

Jarek Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Fri Jan 2 08:24:48 EST 2009

In fact I didn't use R for two month so maybe I lost something but
after  compilation of grass 6.4 svn I tiried to read raster I recive the
following:

 > library(spgrass6)
Geospatial Data Abstraction Library extensions to R successfully loaded
Loaded GDAL runtime: GDAL 1.5.3, released 2008/09/09
GDAL_DATA: /usr/local/lib/R/site-library/rgdal/gdal
Loaded PROJ.4 runtime: Rel. 4.6.1, 21 August 2008
PROJ_LIB: /usr/local/lib/R/site-library/rgdal/proj
GRASS GIS interface loaded with GRASS version: 6.4.svn
and location: Polska
 > r=readRAST6("Polska")
BŁĄD:Incompatible library version for module
[Raster MASK present]
GRASS 6.4.svn (Polska):~ >

Finally R crashed.

importing with plugin=FALSE goes OK

I heave similar problem (and the same message) with qgis (problem is
confirmed on qgis list).

I recompiled gdal and spgrass in my R environment but it looks the
problem is from within GRASS-GDAL (sam message on R and QGIS)

Jarek

BTW:
Ubuntu Hardy
GDAL, PROJ as above,
GRASS svn from 30.12.2008
spgrass and rgdal just downloaded and recompiled