[GRASS-stats] universal kriging with spgrass6

Edzer Pebesma edzer.pebesma at uni-muenster.de
Thu Jun 25 17:18:43 EDT 2009

Mathieu, that could very well be the case. Note that x+y do not
"generally" refer to x- and y-coordinates, but are the actual names of
the coordinates (or something else). From your example I cannot find out
whether the coordinates are named x and y. In addition, they should have
identical names in sitesR and mask_SG.

Best regards,
--
Edzer

mathieu grelier wrote:

Dear all,
I am trying to achieve universal kriging with GRASS and R through spgrass6
package.
Maybe you could help me to find the right R syntax.
As in the gstat doc, the polynomial I try to use for now is "x+y"