[GRASS-stats] Re: [SoC] [Report #5] Kriging with GRASS and R:v.autokrige port to wxPython and more

John Tate john.tate at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 26 11:52:34 EDT 2009

Hi,

Congrats on the work.

As a new GRASS user and not script/add-on literate etc., I am having
problems working out exactly how to install it. I am running GRASS
v.6.4.0svn and installed R 2.9.1.

I have read the guide in the Wiki on installing scripts (which I presume
this is) and have had no success. I tried copying over the .py file but
GRASS does not recognise it. I know I am doing something wrong as I do not
fully understand.

Could someone please take the time to take me through the process?

Cheers

John