[GRASS-stats] Integrating gstats on WinGRASS

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Tue Nov 30 08:13:44 EST 2010

>   I have read about R but my question is that I'm building a winGRASS
>installer and I'm not sure if I can integrate R in it. Is it possible?

from the gstat-homepage (http://www.gstat.org/index.html):

"[...] Current
development mainly focuses on the S extension. The reason for this is
obvious for those familiar with R and/or S-Plus."

so by using R it's the best way to get the latest and gratest from gstat.

but why do you want to integrate R in a wingrass-installer?

the R-windows-installer is very good and the Grass-R-linkage is usable in windows.

 best regards
Helmut
Neu: WEB.DE De-Mail - Einfach wie E-Mail, sicher wie ein Brief!
Jetzt De-Mail-Adresse reservieren: https://produkte.web.de/go/demail02