[GRASS-stats] R interface to grass 7.1

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Thu Jun 4 09:43:30 PDT 2015

Hi,

This is:

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2015#Neweasy-to-usecommandlineinterfaceforGRASSGIS

is it? Did it get accepted - I don't see this on:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org2/show/google/gsoc2015/osgeo

and think that only improved metadata got funded. Do we know what the
actual status is on this? I'd feel that this could be a variant in rgrass7
if it becomes available, but I'm not sure how it would expose the
interface description.

Best wishes,

Roger

On Thu, 4 Jun 2015, Rainer M Krug wrote:

> Hi
>
> I guess you have seen the announcement from Vaclac Petras about the new
> command line interface to R. This sounds very exciting and I would like
> to start playing with the R-GRASS 7.1 interface. What would be the best
> approach concerning git / svn? should I setup my own github for this or
> should I slot in one of the spgrass repositories?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rainer
>

> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.grass.user/51680

Helleveien 30, N-5045 Bergen, Norway.
voice: +47 55 95 93 55; fax +47 55 95 91 00
e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no