[GRASS translations] Grass Chinese translation mail list

Liangxu Wang wlx at mygis.org
Thu Apr 21 10:09:19 EDT 2005

Hi Markus,
   I am sorry that I don't know how to change the default charset. As
Mailman doesn't support simple chinese now, but I can see it in right
fonts automagically with mozilla firefox brower. The contents of the
maillist has been encoded in utf8 directly, so we can see it in the
right fonts if our system has the suitable fonts.
   Best regards!
Sincerely yours,
Liangxu Wang