[GRASS translations] How to speed up translating GRASS

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sat Jan 15 10:14:29 EST 2005

Hi,

in my previous post I forgot to mention than
'kbabel' provides an auto-translate tool.

You can download additionally language files
from
http://i18n.kde.org/teams/

and/or load the existing grassmods_lang.po or
grasslibs_lang.po files to quickly auto-translate
the recently added messages.
Then, of course, a manual check/fix round is
necessary. But words which have been already
translated in a previous run, should be auto-translated
by kbabel.

Would be nice to have more translations in 6.0.0beta2!

Happy translating,

 Markus