[GRASS translations] grasslibs_fr.po 1.14

Laurent C. lrntct at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 12:45:34 EST 2006

Guy Duplàa wrote:
> Bonghjiorno from Corsica
> I want to help you in french translation but i don't really understand
> the way you work and i don't want to waste your time. So:
> Am i at the right adress?
> Can i copy/paste parts of the file and propose a translation? Copy all
> the file ?
> Can i propose translation's corrections of what is already translated?
> With comments?
>
> I am a user of Geoconcept Gis since 6 years but i am NOT a programmer...
>
> Thank you for answering
>
> Guy

Hi,
First step is to download the *.po from cvs :
http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass6/locale/po/
Edit it with a po editor like kbabel or poedit and send the result of
your work to a commiter.
You can take a look to the glossary :
http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/twiki/bin/view/GRASS/GrassTranslationGlossary
Grassmod should be updated to comply with it.

Good luck :)

Laurent