[GRASS translations] GRASS translations to Slovene/French/Spanish

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Jan 16 04:31:11 EST 2006

Hi Miha,
(cc list)

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 09:28:06AM +0000, Miha Staut wrote:
> I did not touch the stuff for quite a while so please go ahead.

Done.

> Currently I am
> trying to find some people to test my translations. Some words are also
> problematic as I am far from a computer expert. I am trying to help myself with
> the Linux-Dictionary.pdf. Any further suggestions?

Maybe you can discuss this in the list? A lot of translators are
in the same situation. AFAIK the French translators have started to
develop a glossary to keep certain words in English.

Maybe we should move this into the locale/ directory?

Markus

--
Markus Neteler     <neteler itc it>       http://mpa.itc.it