[GRASS translations] New translator

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Jun 1 05:13:25 EDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 08:58:09AM +0000, Eve Rousseau wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> > Also, I just downloaded from CVS and tried to follow the instructions
> > but for some reason the compiler is not working on my machine and I
> > can't issue the command make pot. So my question is, what if I just go
> > straight to the locale/po file and start working with the .po files in
> > there? Will that work?
>
> Well, yes and no : I think that the problem is the file you'll be working on
> will not be up-to-date (newest messages not merged...)

Right - but I have recently updated all po files (I think),
so they should be *currently* fairly up-to-date.

I am thinking of installing something like Kartouche
 http://l10n.kde.org/tools/kartouche/
which is a web based system. Unfortunately it seems to be unmaintained.

Does anyone know an alternative? Maybe Rosetta?
https://launchpad.net/rosetta

Markus