[GRASS translations] Rosetta: GRASS registered

Stefano Costa steko at iosa.it
Wed Jun 7 03:25:16 EDT 2006

Il giorno ven, 02/06/2006 alle 00.47 +0200, Markus Neteler ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I have registered GRASS in the Rosetta system now:
>
>  https://launchpad.net/products/grass6
>
> Not sure what happens next. Probably the admins there have to
> approve the project. Somehow we have to make them use the
> latest .po files, not those of GRASS 6.0.1 which is in Ubuntu.
> Well, we'll see.

https://launchpad.net/products/grass6/+translations

Seems like GRASS GIS has been registered but the translations setup has
not been carried out yet. Launchpad is a good translation platform IMHO.
Good choice.
--
Stefano Costa
http://www.iosa.it Software Open Source per l'Archeologia
Jabber: steko at jabber.linux.it
GnuPG Key ID 1024D/0xD0D30245
Linux Registered User #385969 counter.li.org