[GRASS translations] Re: Messages update - please submit now

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue May 23 04:47:36 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have updated all .po files in CVS now.
There are new grasstcl_*.po files which contain
the translations of messages from the TclTk interface.

Probably the auto-translate feature is helpful (offered
by kbabel and maybe others).

In the mid run I hope to install a web based translation
system here to simplify parallel translations - if that's
of interest.

Best

 Markus

--