[GRASS translations] message standardization on wiki

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 09:07:21 EDT 2007

Hi all,

updating Czech translation of GRASS I am suggesting some of standard
messages. There are lot of library functions which are very often used
(e.g. G_find_cell2() or G_find_vector2()), but messages are *very*
different, see

http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Development_Specs#Messages_Discussion

Please feel free to extend the list of "standard messages", correct
existing (cannot -> could not?, ...), etc. then I will be happy to
change messages in GRASS code according this proposal.

http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Development_Specs#Standard_messages_sandbox

also

http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Development_Specs#How_should_Errors.2FWarnings.2FMessages_be_formatted

Not important, but really pain for GRASS translators...

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *