[GRASS translations] GRASS translations

Kimon Papadimitriou paki at topo.auth.gr
Mon Mar 26 12:14:19 EDT 2007

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: GRASS.csv
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 4275 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Hello translators,

I' ve downloaded the po files and we have already started
translating. I 'm running poEdit (on a Mac OSX) and crashes when i
open a po file (i' ve tried all 3 files and spanish too).
if someone may help, please let me know...

In the meanwhile I' ve translated the main GRASS Glossary and i would
like to be included in the GRASS Translation Glossary (http://
grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_Translation_Glossary),
in order to start up (if needed) a discussion within the greek
community ( i guess that it can be updated any time, if it has to
be). I have created an account in the wiki page and i don' t know how
to add the terms.I 'm sending a csv file (tab delimited) with the
greek terms (ISO 8859-7) next by the english ones.

have a nice week